The GPS satellite clock in 19″ enclosure is the base for all our GPS synchronized systems for 3U and more.
The GPS-BGT consists of a power supply (input voltage determined by the customer, outputs as needed) and the GPS reference clock and can be customized with different modules and output drivers to fulfill your needs.
For example the following outputs are possible:
IRIG Time Code
- IRIG, IEEE1344, AFNOR NFS 87-500
- DC Level Shift (DCLS) or modulated (AM)
- via BNC, DSUB(RS422), DFK or Fiber Optic (DCLS)
- pulse per second(PPS), pulse per minute (PPM), DCF modulation marks (DCF_MARK), pulse per hour (PPH), free programmable pulses
- as TTL, RS232, via Optokoppler, or Relays (PhotoMos)
- via DSUB, BNC, DFK
- fixed frequencies, frequency synthesizer from 1Hz-10MHz, E1, T1 (telcom frequencies)
- as sine wave, sine wave with low phase noise or square pulse frequency
- via BNC or Twinax
- RS232, RS422, current loop (20mA)
- via DSUB9, DSUB25, Fiber Optic ST
- NTP, PTP (IEEE 1588), X-Port for configuration and control (SNMP)
- via RJ-45, Fiber Optic ST, Fiber Optic SC
Please tell us the number, format and connector of your desired configuration and we will make you an appropriate offer.