Overview for PremierWave SE1000
Cost Effective & Secure Solution
The PremierWave SE1000 enables OEM design engineers and system architects with a solution that simplifies the task of integration, allowing them to easily incorporate network connectivity with proven security into their end user product designs. Consequently enabling the developer to focus on their own core expertise and achieve a quick and cost effective design.
Rapidly Deploy Your IoT Solution
PremierWave SE1000 family of devices are small form factor SOM which are easy to integrate into your product design via the 80-pin board to board connector. With a comprehensive set of peripheral interfaces, Lantronix smart connectivity software, and SDK/runtime tools you can build and deploy your custom IoT product both easily and rapidly.
- Powerful applications customization platform with high performance 32-bit ARM 9 Processor
- 64 MB and 256 MB Flash options available
- Small form factor measuring 55mm x 30mm
- Robust set of interfaces that include Ethernet, Serial, USB, I2C, and SPI
- Low power consumption modes
- Linux Operating System
- Security and authentication protocols including FIPS 140-2*
- Includes full TCP/IP stack and web server
- Lantronix robust and hardened advanced applications suite including:
- Secure Tunneling
- Configuration Manager
- Web-based Configuration Manager
The Power of Linux
All PremierWave® SE1000 family of System-On-Modules come preloaded with Full Embedded Linux and U-Boot making it simple and easy to add custom software and applications. Full source code of the Linux BSP is provided, along with a Linux cross-development environment. The PremierWave SE1000 can use GNU C/C++ tool chain for Linux and Windows or similar and supports third-party SDK.
With an unmatched portfolio of security technologies, PremierWave SE1000 goes far beyond compliance as it ensures data integrity and privacy for highly sensitive applications such as financial and medical applications.
- End-to-end SSL TLS and SSH tunneling
- FIPS 140-2*
Web Server Technologies
Featuring Linux, PremierWave’s integrated CGI-capable web server transforms a standalone device into a networked product that can be managed remotely via a standard web browser. CGI capability enables users to remotely monitor and collect information from the device in real-time and send the information to dynamic web pages.
Flexible & Intelligent Design
The PremierWave SE1000 is a high performance 400MHz ARM9 processor with up to 64Mbyte of SDRAM and up to 256Mbyte of NAND Flash. To satisfy the most sophisticated of applications. Included is a rich choice of interfaces; two serial interfaces (up to 921 kbps), USB 2.0 Full speed Host/Device Port, SPI and I2C interfaces.
FCC Certified for Immediate Deployment
PremierWave SE1000 is certified by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC). PremierWave SE1000 has been pre-tested for European telecommunications regulations.
PremierWave SE1000 Key Features
- Architecture: 32-bit processor (ARM 9 Core) with Linux
- Ethernet 10/100 interface
- Management, Configuration and Encryption suite
- Serial Interface: Serial (UART, RS -232, RS -485), USB, SPI, I2C
- Available with connector interface for easy population
- PremierWave SE1000 with 64MB Flash
- PremierWave SE1000 with 256MB Flash
- SDK developed by Timesys®, a leading embedded Linux solutions providerEmpowers developers with greater control over product development
- Offers unmatched flexibility
- More than 1,000 Open Source packages available
- Provides successful build and maintenance of the Linux platform, toolsets and applications specific to project requirements