Showing all 3 results
IMS-HPS100: PTP / SyncE / Hardware NTP Interface with Dual Core CPU High Precision Synchronization The new generation of the Meinberg time stamping unit provides a future-proof platform for your IEEE 1588 / SyncE / Carrier Grade NTP infrastructure. The high-performance dual-core processor, the 1-step master clock and the 1GE interface with SFP slot supports a very large number of PTP clients. The HPS offers the ability to support up to 2048 PTP-Clients in Unicast (at 128 Sync/Delay Requests per second), as well as more than 250,000 DelayRequests per second in Multicast or Hybrid mode or more than 400,000 NTP requests per second due to a powerful FPGA-based Packet Generator engine. IMS-HPS Performance Level Options
- PL-A Unicast Clients: 8; Delay Req./s*: 1024; NTP Req./s: 1600
- PL-B Unicast Clients: 256; Delay Req./s*: 32768; NTP Req./s: 51200
- PL-C Unicast Clients: 512; Delay Req./s*: 65536; NTP Req./s:102400; PTPv1
- PL-D Unicast Clients: 1024; Delay Req./s*: 131072; NTP Req./s: 204800; PTPv1 **; PTP Monitoring ***
- PL-E Unicast Clients: 2048; Delay Req./s*: 262144; NTP Req./s: 409600; PTPv1 **; PTP Monitoring ***
LANTIME M900/PTP: Customizable IEEE 1588 Grandmaster and NTP Server with integrated satellite receiver in modular 3U case The LANTIME M900 is based on a 3U BGT chassis that serves as the platform for an extremely flexible and expandable time server to meet the most complex and demanding requirements.
LANTIME PTP Grandmaster: Modular IEEE 1588 Grandmaster and NTP Server with integrated satellite receiver As an ultra stable NTP and PTP time provider, a LANTIME Grandmaster not only represents a highly accurate source of synchronization for all network devices supporting the Precision Time Protocol (PTP), the Network Time Protocol (NTP) and the Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP), it also offers a number of legacy time and frequency outputs for keeping non-networked devices in sync.