Overview for E220 Series
With high-speed LTE cellular, WAN, LAN and Wi-Fi connectivity, the E220 series of router are highly versatile, reliable and rugged router designed for mission-critical M2M and enterprise applications requiring faultless connectivity. Cellular can be configured to be the primary connectivity mode or the WAN failover alternative to a wire line connection. They also support a wide range of advanced routing protocols and VPN configurations.
Advanced Failover Solution
Lantronix E220 has an automatic failover functionality that avoids you to lose communication anytime you have a connection problem. As soon as the cable connection is lost, communications will automatically failover on the cellular network (up to 150 Mbps): with E220 your business will, basically, never stops.
Open VPN offers highest performance and is reliable on high latency connections and is easy to set up. With a 256-bit encryption protocol, your informations are safe. This platform offers improved stability and a great compatibility for all your devices.
As a versatile and multi-connected device, Lantroix E220 let you set up the load you want for every single device connected to your router. If a crucial component for your business needs more bandwidth than the others in order to work properly, you can allocate more resources to this specific component in a matter of seconds
Lantronix E220 offers lots of features in order to let you have the most useful experience possible. Lantronix gives you a clean, neat and intuitive interface to configure your router in matter of second. You can also do software upgrades Over the Air (OTA): a very convenient way to operate when you have many routers at different locations
Real time analysis
Our interface let you analyze your CPU load, the traffic on every single interface linked to the router and their connection details. This tool allows you to check your connection parameters in real time.
Lantronix E220 is originally built to be ready for the world with advanced technologies: Wi-Fi b/g/n, configurable as WAN or access point with multiple SSID and advance security features such as WEP / WPA / WPA2 Mixed Mode.
WAN switchable to LAN
Lantronix E220 WAN port could be re-configured as a second LAN interface.
Available accessories for E220 Series:
Power Supply / Cable
- KDC22 2-pin Micro-Fit 3.0 (M) to stripped wire with 2.5 A fused, 1-metre long cable
- P22E0 2-pin Molex 1.2A power adapter with Euro plug 2-pin – Europe
- P22E4 2-pin Molex 1.2A power adapter with BS1363 3-pin plug – UK
- A21H0 dual-band 2.4 / 5.8GHz dipole antenna, hinged RP-SMA (M)
Cellular / GPS Antenna
- A11C0 or A17C1 5-band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100MHz magnetic mount antenna, 3-meter cable, SMA (M)
- A03Q0 GPS 1575.42MHz Magnetic mount antenna, 3-meter cable, SMA (M)
- A22H0 Ultra-wide-band 698-960 / 1575.42 / 1710-2700MHz L-shaped antenna, hinged, SMA (M)
- BR350 Metal DIN Rail clip
- KEEC0 RJ45(M) to RJ45(M)-cable length=1000mm